Thursday, January 29, 2009

No more Domino?!?!


While drinking my morning coffee and browsing my favorite blogs I came to find out this is a sad day....Domino is going out of business they are saying.  The last issue will be the March 2009 issue.  I guess it's just another sign of the times.  A rumor is that if you have a subscription to Domino they will send you Lucky Magazine instead.  What will we do without Domino for our monthly inspiration?  It has given me so many design ideas for our new house.  All of those back issues will now become collectors items, good thing I have been saving them for the past 3 years.  Maybe we can save the magazine...write Domino here to tell them not to close their doors.  Hopefully they will at least keep their website up.  I heart Domino.

No comments:

Post a Comment