Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 Is Here!

Happy Happy Joy Joy! Best Wishes for 2009!

This is my first post to Give It Character and I'm very excited to get my blog started.  I've been a blog fan for a while now so I decided it's time to start my own.  I came to the name Give It Character because it seems that whenever I craft in the end I always say..."it gives it character", I've always loved that saying.  My intentions for this blog are to have posts on interior ideas and inspirations for your home, DIY craft projects, music inspirations for your daily life, beautiful photography, and cooking ideas....things that make my life more interesting and complete.  I work in a very non-creative field and I am hoping that by having my own blog it will keep me inspired to keep my life full of creative inspirations that will give my life character...and yours too!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new blog. Especially if you work in a non-creative field, you will find SOOOOO much inspiration in blogging. welcome!

    ReplyDelete